Products for Every Area of Your Garden
Whether you’re preparing a vegetable garden or building a garden path, Washington Rock has the garden materials you need.
Gravel for Gardens
Our crushed rock products come in Kapowsin Blue and the more rustic Country-Style.
We have a number of product offerings, and these are just a few:
- Crusher Dust for garden paths (Country-Style)
- Top Course (5/8″ Minus) for garden paths (Kapowsin Blue)
- 3/4″ Clean for garden paths and borders (available in Kapowsin Blue and Country-Style)
- 1¼” and 2″ Clean for garden borders and downspouts (Kapowsin Blue)
Round Rock for Gardens
We also carry many round rock options, including
- Pea Gravel for drains and garden borders
- Drain Rock for French Drains and garden borders
- River Rock for dry creek beds and garden borders
Boulders and Rockery Rock for Gardens
We carry Streambed Boulders and large Landscape Rock (aka Rockery Rock) for building garden walls, rockeries, dry creek beds, and more.
Organic Topsoil in Custom Blends
Our topsoils have been used locally by homeowners, gardeners, and landscape supply companies. We offer a variety of standard mixes and can also blend a custom soil for you.
3-Way Topsoil is a blend of clean sandy loam and compost that is well suited to flower beds, gardens, and new lawns. Our product meets the planting bed soil requirement for Post Construction Soil Quality required by Pierce, King, and Thurston counties.
Garden Mix is a blend of 50% clean sandy loam and 50% organic yard waste compost. It’s an excellent choice for gardens and raised planter boxes. It drains well and provides lots of nutrients for plant and vegetables.
Rain Garden Soil Mix is a blend of 60% well-graded sand and 40% fine compost. The City of Seattle uses it around retention ponds and in rooftop gardens. It is free draining, and the compost helps retain moisture.